Sunday 12 April 2015

Evaluation Q4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? 
Throughout creating my music video, I have used a range of technology. I have used this to create the different styles of cinematography within my music video, I have used a variety of online applications as well for example, Photoshop and I movie, I have used these the edit and create my music video and my digipak.

I have used a Sony Video recorder to capture most of my footage, to use this I always had it linked up to a tripod, with these two put together I captured a variety of shots and locations throughout, I have created my video by using cinematogoraphy throughout my work, by using this I will hopefully get marks for the amount of locations and cinematogoraphy I have used. However by using this Sony camera I had big problems when editing on Final Cut Pro, this was because it didn't read my file, this caused me problems because it then crashed halfway through making my first one, if i was to do this again I would make sure the video recorder is compatable with the computer, so I didn't have any technical faults, in this scenario I had to start from scratch on I movie, I did this because the type of format what the Sony camera gave me, the I movie application allowed it to be used within the video, by doing this it allowed me to fully complete my video. 

Also I used a tripod while creating my music video, this allowed me to pan, tilt, zoom and extend, it also allows me to get the best angle on what shot I needed to make for example if I was to have a pan of the city, it would keep the stability straight so the video looks as professional as I can. The stability of the tripod allows the shot to not look as pixelated as the one from my iPhone. 

Thirdly I used computer applications, such as photoshop, Photoshop allowed me too edit my digipak, this is something I needed to do as I created my cube what I used, I had to format a 3D object from a single picture, this allowed me then to create my CD cover, this was good as it created a good effect on my digipak,throughout using photoshop I used a range of tools, these where things such as quick select which allows me to select a piece of the layer that I wanted to change, also I used a tool such as fill, and shape, these allowed me too change the style of picture I want.



i have used prezzi also to engage with my research and planning, this has helped me to understand ways in which things are used, as it shows you when you're completed step by step so the audience understand what i have done step by step this is how i will understand what i need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment